Full Job Description
Hi, we’re Gravie. Our mission is to improve the way people purchase and access healthcare through innovative, consumer-centric health benefit solutions that people can actually use. Our industry-changing products and services are developed and delivered by a diverse group of unique people. We encourage you to be your authentic self – we like you that way.
We’re looking for an Associate Account Manager to be the primary contact with our customer. You will work to understand clients’ needs and meet their expectations. You will work closely with the Account Management team, as well as the the Gravie Care, Implementation, Product Development and Sales teams. Building strong relationships based on a foundation of trust and expertise is your specialty. You enjoy helping people find solutions and answers to their tough questions and you can explain complex subjects to a variety of audiences.
- Educate employer clients about Gravie’s Comfort product and services.
- Provide accurate and timely answers to clients’ questions.
- Ensure new employer clients receive and accurately complete appropriate set-up documents, and route completed items to internal teams.
- Facilitate and present kick-off meetings to employers’ populations.
- Research and resolve client issues and elevated member issues from the Gravie Care team.
- Proactively deliver ongoing guidance and thoughtful recommendations to clients.
- Coordinate and manage ongoing relationship with clients, including meetings/regular outreach, delivery of applicable reports and contract discussions.
- Act as liaison between sales team and new employer clients.
- Demonstrate commitment to our core competencies of being authentic, curious, creative, empathetic and outcome oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in customer service
- Minimum of 3 years of customer service or account management experience
- Account management experience in the health insurance or health care industry
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, a high level of organization and ability to effectively manage time-critical issues
- Experience working in highly dynamic environment (start up or emerging growth company) or demonstrated ability to do so
- Clear and effective communicator, including public speaking skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across a team and functions
- Energetic, positive attitude and self-motivated
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Competitive pay is standard. Our unique benefits program is the gravy, i.e., the special sauce that sets our compensation package apart. In addition to standard benefits, Gravie’s package includes alternative medicine coverage, flexible PTO, 16 weeks paid parental leave, paid holidays, cell phone reimbursement, education reimbursement, and 1 week of paid paw-ternity leave just to name a few.
Where permitted by applicable law, candidates must be fully vaccinated or be willing to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire to be considered for a job at Gravie.